You guys must have noticed that I am working my ass off since past several weeks to provide top rated classics and newer films .. just by chance today I noticed the numbers of downloads of these files, and I was so disappointed and surprised to see all downloads in single digits only …
Who the hell I am working for ??? Why am I even bothering really 🙁
Looking for the REUPLOAD of a DEAD LINK ?
If you are looking for the re-upload of a DEAD DOWNLOAD link or non working rtify or ouo link then please reply in THIS THREAD. If we have the backup we ll try and reup asap.
Make safe anonymous donations using BITCOIN :)
PLEASE – Buy your Rapidgator PREMIUM account using the button here OR any of our RECENT, ALIVE rapidgator links and help us :)
PLEASE – Buy your Rapidgator PREMIUM account using the button here OR any of our RECENT, ALIVE NITROFLARE links and help us :)
Coming up next –
Coming Soon …
Hotel Transylvania: Transformania (2021)
Top Gun: Maverick (2022)
The Lost City (2022)
John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023)
Jurassic World Dominion (2022)
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
- Announcement : We’ll be shutting our operations soon : PLz Note June 3, 2023
- BlackBerry (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 850MB – scOrp June 2, 2023
- Fool’s Paradise (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.56GB – scOrp June 2, 2023
- Spinning Gold (2023) 1080p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.5GB – scOrp June 1, 2023
- The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023) 1080p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.5GB – scOrp June 1, 2023
- Reality (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.75GB – scOrp May 30, 2023
- Book Club: The Next Chapter (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.45GB – scOrp May 30, 2023
- Hypnotic (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1GB – scOrp May 30, 2023
- Love Again (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1GB – scOrp May 28, 2023
- Malum (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x2675-HEVC-DD5.1 – 770MB – scOrp May 26, 2023
- [RG+NF+CnU] Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) 720p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.1GB – scOrp May 25, 2023
- Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) 1080p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.8GB – scOrp May 25, 2023
- [RG+NF+CnU] John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 2.26GB – scOrp May 23, 2023
- [RG+NF+CnU] John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023) 720p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-AAC – 1.2GB – scOrp May 23, 2023
- [RG+NF+CnU] Minamata (2020) 1080p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.2GB – scOrp May 19, 2023
- scOrp on Book Club: The Next Chapter (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.45GB – scOrp
- scOrp on Hypnotic (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1GB – scOrp
- scOrp on Reality (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.75GB – scOrp
- porky on Book Club: The Next Chapter (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.45GB – scOrp
- porky on Reality (2023) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.75GB – scOrp
- porky on Hypnotic (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1GB – scOrp
- scOrp on [RG+NF+CnU] John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023) 720p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-AAC – 1.2GB – scOrp
- Nick on [RG+NF+CnU] John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023) 720p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-AAC – 1.2GB – scOrp
- Tam on Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) 1080p – RETAiL-BRrip – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.8GB – scOrp
- scOrp on Gentle reminder : If you are happy with our efforts then do come forward & help us ..
- Gor on Gentle reminder : If you are happy with our efforts then do come forward & help us ..
- Tam on The Super Mario Bros: Movie (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVc-DD5.1 – 1.47GB – scOrp
- scOrp on Murder, Anyone? (2022) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 810MB – scOrp
- TheGodFather on Murder, Anyone? (2022) 1080p – AMZN-WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 810MB – scOrp
- scOrp on Chatroom
- Ozz on Chatroom
- scOrp on [RG+NF+CnU] Scream VI (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.05GB – scOrp
- Simon on [RG+NF+CnU] Scream VI (2023) 1080p – WEB-DL – x265-HEVC-DD5.1 – 1.05GB – scOrp
- scOrp on Chatroom
- Nguyen Hoang Viet on Chatroom
I won’t download anything above 2 GB. That’s too much for ppl who have limited internet access. Plz keep them under 2GB or 720p h265 and not 10180p. Thanks!
duly noted mate
Hi, I don’t download this previous months due to covid by the way my choice of movies are all cartoons and monsters for my kids. All with zombie theme for my wife. For me are modern and classic war(hack and slash).
hmmm. I havent uploaded anything for use I guess in last one or two then 😉
Just the roadrunner movie that too from 1979 LOL
Hi scOrp, as you already know, I am a fan of 720p h265. “tonyb” said that people are not fans of Classics and I tend to agree, and it is a sign of changing times and a confirmation of mass media consumption. Also, because you asked elsewhere, I or my settings, downmix everything to stereo for reasons I will not get into here. I love the idea of having an IMDB Top 250 list, even if that list changes daily. I currently have 130 titles of that list. These titles are of the best quality I could find at the time. Except for top 250 type lists, I doubt that people replace a title with a better version if they have already seen it. That may be another part or the low download numbers. Lastly, I think you may be working too hard, some of the title you have worked on don’t have a 6.0 or above rating and that is one of my criteria to consider a download, of course I too make exceptions but you get the gist. Thank you and that was my 2 cents.
But As far as I remember all the ones that I uploaded in alst couple of months are above 6 rather above 7
I am not counting the WDLs and some newer Blu-ray movies as their ratings change over time within a span of few days.
Whatever I have researched the crux is that x265 is goood for both 720p and 1080p , but exceptionally good for 1080p FHDones.
I would ideally Like to do every rip in x265 and might swutch to that soon , but for now for 720p its x264 just for the sake of compatibility.
Thanks for your views and reviews bud.
First thank you for the great, great work!!!
I downloaded almost every movie you uploaded since 2011 since I jumped to mkv except some really, really bad movies and cartoons and some sleazy propaganda movies.
I have at least 2500 of your encodings.
And I still have all of them. I even rescued the data of a damaged drive.
I’m still a lover of x264. I have the hardware for x265 . 🙂
But even if the picture is clearer, I don’t like the colours. They are too cold. For example I compared few minutes ago your Gladiator upload to one from another site.
So I still stick to x264 and I hope that you’ll still upload the 720p-s in it.
Regarding the low number of downloads, I think that partly the problem is because of covid.
The other thing is that you upload too many wdl-s, and after a month you upload the retail version. I think a lot of people are waiting for the retail so they don’t need to download the movies twice. I download them both and delete the wdl after downloading the retail. 🙂
I don’t think that so many are downloading from other sites. There aren’t so many good sites with this quality of rip, where to dl links aren0t deleted, and the amount of releases. And especially you don’t have trojans and other shit which could block opening your site.
I don’t think that the people are so into downloading 4k. Often it’s not necessary. It’s not that there’s a blockbuster every week.
And I think it’s great that you started to reup some older movies and blockbusters.
Also if you need some older of your uploads like The Hobbit movies, please let me know.
Thanks bud 🙂
Although I havent paid much attention but if what you are saying is true , this is another avenue for hardwork
Lets see how this settles .
I can only speak for myself in this matter, but I think we should all be grateful to you, because you are doing a great job!
When it comes to movies I am a bit of a chooser, not a hoarder. Primarily I am fascinated with everything sci-fi, horror, fantasy and epic. Arthouse and movie classics are also of interest (for example North by Northwest and Vertigo I count among my all-time favourites, comparable to Citizen Kane, Metropolis, Nosferatu or Caligari).
So it’s basically a question of tastes where folks go.
Standard thrillers, spy movies or romantic comedies and love stories I usually completely ignore.
Yet the genre might become irrelevant, if there is a great director and a great cast at work. Take the Tarantino-thrillers for example: I don’t like the genre but I love the movies! 🙂
Sometimes even a crappy movie can provide huge fun, for example films like The Meg or Deep Blue Sea.
Other movies are criminally underrated like Starship Troopers or the original Robocop. Critics were harsh, audiences often stayed away, but these Verhoeven films have more to say than people would admit.
Also there is the question of time and life in general. There are times when I feel like I need a higher dose of movie watching, and then there are times when my interests are somewhere else … which may result in some coming and going and coming back …
Anyway, your efforts are highly appreciated – and the codecs are with you, always 😉
Thanks mate 😉
I am happy that I have uploaded a lot of stuff already in last 2 months that might interest you.
As far as i am concerned , I love all sorts of stuff , stuff like Leaving Las Vegas, Grand Budapest Hotel, A beautiful mind , Seven and the bourne series…
But Espionage , that too made with finesse is my choice of genre now ( since past 6 years , I guess I have watched everything now in this genre so much so that I have actually started re-watching 🙂 )
LOL recently re watched The Ghost Writer and I was surprised that I didnt remember 0 of it 😉 so enjoyed it once again
Very nicely made TBH.
I know that feeling you had with Ghost Writer … it happened to me when I was watching The Twilight Zone Movie. I had it on VHS tape once and completely forgot it since you brought it back to my attention.
And I was surprised how well these little stories were directed. Of course with Dante and Spielberg at the steering wheel it does not come as a surprise generally speaking. But how could I only forget about the effective direction and the fun this movie makes!? 😉
The Grand Budapest Hotel is a truly superb movie, indeed! I’d call that highly entertaining arthouse with exceptional style 🙂
In general I often remember one episode from Start Trex TNG, in which there was a people who had the telling of stories as a valid currency. That idea really has a big appeal to all of us who love the movies and have developed some kind of addiction … good stories are conveying important ideas, they teach us, we grow up with them and develop further … and great cinema is only ever possible with great stories … 😉
Thats the thing , Story and storytelling , thats the real crux 😀
I for one appreciate your work on these movies. I think though that this current pandemic has changed people’s priorities. I know it has changed my own priorities as I have lost 2 family members to this disease/pandemic. Please don’t give up, your work gives me hope that things will return to normal in the near future and that I can still find high quality releases from a very trusted source. Please don’t let the nay-Sayers stop you from helping all of us enjoy your work.
Thats so SAD mate
I am so sorry to hear about your loss brother 🙁
May your relatives rest in peace.
This definitely is a huge huge setback to humanity as a whole.
My condolences mate.
As for encoding , dont worry , I have been around long enough to mind such crap…
But I am gradually resolving to definitely move to x265 completely even for 720p, Quality difference is HUGE to ignore really.
If I were to give same size to x265 rips they ll look fantastic on the new gen panels
i suspect that a lot of the users, sadly are not into classics, and only want to watch the latest movies. as an avid collector and hoarder of movies, i come across this during movie nights where guests only want to watch the latest and greatest special effects.
I’m sorry about this
Now thats fair and I am fine with that.
I remember till about 7 years back people used to request me for IMDB Top 250 and I used to think meh.. why should I waste that much bandwidth on stuff that very few would download..
But its okay , I guess I ll have to buy premium accounts of RG and UL so that the links remain alive for longer , not just 30 days of no download.
You were a great site, but you vanished and didn’t upload for months and months, so I think people found other sites, also, most people dont want 264 anymore man..
265 and upto 4k….otherwise, I think you might as well give up and let the other sites do it.
You must be encoding 4k I believe : May be you are correct there LOL
rest you are wrong on all accounts
If you aint got nothing true and right to say , keep your comments and freakin suggestions to yourself.
But one thing I must accept and admit that x265 is the way forward and I have been asking guys here to please move to x265 in 720p as well.
I guess I may have to force that change sooner rather than later. 😉
I apologize and stand completely corrected, my RSS has only been following films, and having looked over the site I see you have been posting alot, so I am sorry if I offended you, I was wrong.
Though, I would much prefer 265 rips over 264…
No worries mate 🙂
God Bless you.
I totally agree with you x265 is the future and I guess I ll have to impose x265 onto our users here
I just need to arrange for a better GUI though 🙂
265 has been around for years, people should be using it and most devices can play now so users shouldn’t see much of a difference.
I also don’t really hoard, unless it’s stuff I really want, and alot of your recent stuff has been reuploads and some older stuff…
When I need to renew rg next, I’ll do via your link.
But based on my testing I can say x265 is great for compressing the 1080p ones but I as far as 720p BR sources go the compression efficiency aint there ( mind you I am talking about BR sources only ) for WDL and WEBrips and all x265 holds true for both 720p and 1080p anyday and night 😉