|[IMDb Rating]:||8.3/10 (626,999 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Won 2 Oscars|
|[Genre]:||Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for monster violence, and for language|
|[Release Date]:||18 July 1986 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 17min|
Directed by James Cameron. With Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, Carrie Henn, Paul Reiser. Ellen Ripley is rescued by a deep salvage team after being in hypersleep for 57 years. The moon that the Nostromo visited has been colonized, but contact is lost. This time, colonial marines have impressive firepower, but will that be enough?
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.
The original ALIEN trilogy is definitely among the all-time top 10 of sci-fi films. I experienced it at the movies, on VHS, on DVD and on BluRay – and I still can’t get enough of it. Need to see it again and again.
“I may be synthetic, but I am not stupid.” 😉
“Resurrection” and the reboot with “Prometheus” and “Covenant” felt strange, though. Somehow too far off the original approach.
Yet, everybody should have a Xenomorph as a pet … 😉