- REMEMBER – Dry cough, high fever, shortness of breath & generalized body aches are the signs of COVID-19.
- As on March 22nd – Latest studies and observations by UK doctors reveal additional symptoms of loss of the sense of smell & taste. So this also warrants self quarantine, if someone experiences these as well.
- People having above mentioned signs or coronavirus infection are very highly infectious, they throw millions of viruses while coughing so protect yourself and deal with all this smartly.
- Studies are showing that even asymptomatic individuals (people who are infected but dont show any signs of the infection) are also responsible for the accelerated rate of infections, hence proper care should be taken.
- At this point of time the smartest move is ISOLATION , stay at home , minimize contact with everyone unless its really really necessary, regular washing of hands, using sanitizers, avoiding anyone other than your housemates and family at home is the key.
- According to WHO , The virus can withstand both HOT as well as the COLD conditions 🙁 so “Wherever you live, whatever the climate is,it is important to follow precautions”.
- Try and avoid crowded places.
- Dont touch your face, mouth, eyes, nose without washing your hands first.
- Be vigilant, maintain a distance of 1.0m to 1.5m from anyone is having high fever with dry cough, body aches, shortness of breath/difficulty in breathing.
- Try and maintain a distance from anyone showing above mentioned signs, or if someone isn’t suffering from them him/herself but having any family member suffering from it or has visited anyone suffering from such symptoms.
- Wear a mask if you can’t avoid a crowded place. Minimize touching public properties and sanitize hands frequently
- Educate your family and friends as well regarding all this.
- Please note : anyone who has recovered from COVID-19 can still spread the virus for as long as 40 day :O
- The virus is pretty stringent and can remain alive on objects like door knobs tables etc for as long as 7 to 9 days
you too mate. take care n thank u
Its been declared a global pandemic so we all should educated ourselves and our family and friends to take care.
All the best
Thank you scOrp 🙂