|[IMDb Rating]:||7.0/10 (9,723 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Nominated for 1 Golden Globe|
|[Genre]:||Crime | Drama | Mystery|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for language throughout including some sexual references, brief drug use, and violence|
|[Release Date]:||1 November 2019 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 24min|
Directed by Edward Norton. With Edward Norton, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Alec Baldwin, Bobby Cannavale. In 1950s New York, a lonely private detective afflicted with Tourette’s Syndrome ventures to solve the murder of his mentor and only friend.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.
Just finished watching it 🙂
I always admired Edward Norton but He did a splendid job as an Actor and Director for this great piece.
Exactly what you like in a classic treatment
The background score , I loved it
If this is your genre go for it but even if its not , watch it for the awesome performance of Edwars 🙂