|[IMDb Rating]:||8.1/10 (152,331 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Won 1 Oscar|
|[Genre]:||Film-Noir | Mystery | Thriller|
|[Language]:||English | German | Russian|
|[Release Date]:||12 October 1949 (France)|
|[Release Runtime]:||1h 33min|
Directed by Carol Reed. With Orson Welles, Joseph Cotten, Alida Valli, Trevor Howard. Pulp novelist Holly Martins travels to shadowy, postwar Vienna, only to find himself investigating the mysterious death of an old friend, Harry Lime.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.