|[IMDb Rating]:||8.0/10 (171,147 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Nominated for 3 Oscars|
|[Genre]:||Biography | Drama | History | Romance | Sport|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated PG-13 for intense boxing violence and some language|
|[Release Date]:||3 June 2005 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 24min|
This was done way back in 2010, practically the half the usual bitrate , be prepared to have loads of blocks and fuzzy margins , was dug up by a friend who was hell bent on me posting it again , doing for him LOL 🙂
Directed by Ron Howard. With Russell Crowe, Renée Zellweger, Craig Bierko, Paul Giamatti. The story of James J. Braddock (Russell Crowe), a supposedly washed-up boxer who came back to become a champion and an inspiration in the 1930s.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.