|[IMDb Rating]:||7.2/10 (689 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Nominated for 3 BAFTA Film Awards|
|[Genre]:||Documentary | Drama|
Directed by Peter Middleton, James Spinney. With John M. Hull, Marilyn Hull, Miranda Beinart-Smith, Eileen Davies. In the summer of 1983, just days before the birth of his first son, writer and theologian John Hull went blind. In order to make sense of the upheaval in his life, he began keeping a diary on audiocassette. Upon their publication in 1990, Oliver Sacks described the work as ‘the most extraordinary, precise, deep and beautiful account of blindness I have ever read. It is to my mind a masterpiece.’ …
Copy the Link as Text and Paste in a new Window/Tab to access
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.