|[IMDb Rating]:||7.5/10 (294,567 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Won 5 Oscars|
|[Genre]:||Drama | Family | Fantasy | Mystery|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated PG for mild thematic material, some action/peril and smoking|
|[Country]:||UK | USA | France|
|[Release Date]:||23 November 2011 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 6min|
Directed by Martin Scorsese. With Asa Butterfield, Chloë Grace Moretz, Christopher Lee, Ben Kingsley. In 1931 Paris, an orphan living in the walls of a train station gets wrapped up in a mystery involving his late father and an automaton.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.