|[IMDb Rating]:||7.6/10 (227,410 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Won 1 Oscar|
|[Genre]:||Drama | Romance|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for some scenes of sexuality and nudity|
|[Language]:||English | German | Greek | Latin|
|[Country]:||Germany | USA|
|[Release Date]:||30 January 2009 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 4min|
Won 1 Oscar. Another 25 wins & 47 nominations
Directed by Stephen Daldry. With Kate Winslet, Ralph Fiennes, Bruno Ganz, Jeanette Hain. Post-WWII Germany: Nearly a decade after his affair with an older woman came to a mysterious end, law student Michael Berg re-encounters his former lover as she defends herself in a war-crime trial.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.