Hey All !!
Hope all of you are safe and in best of health along with all friends and family.. I wish you all to be safe, healthy and happy.
Hope you have made a protocol on how to protect yourself and the family against the COVID-19 pandemic, If not then please make one, this thing isnt going anywhere as yet , we all have to take best possible precautions at every level of our daily life.. I am not a specialist but you guys can post your queries regarding this in here as well..
Now off to the topic :
- 1.. There has been just one donation this month, no UL or RG accounts have been sold and no donations via BTC .. constant looking after and constant help is required dear friends, now more than ever.
We can add variety of HD and FHD content only if we get enough help.
- 2.. Since past couple of days you people must be noticing somewhat inflated yet great quality WEB-DL rips , I hope you are finding them pretty soothing to eyes and great in video quality.
I feel all of us can bear a few more MBs of quality , can’t we ?? With bigger screens of computer monitors 7 Televisions I was feeling we should upgrade the rips a bit.
This is why for 1080p I am highly inclined to move to x265 ( many times the quality than that of x264 and similar or marginally higher file sizes) plus better quality and a bit of bigger sizes of 720p x264 rips to make them look way more crisp.
- DO ADD FEEDBACK ABOUT THE VIDEO QUALITY FOR :
127 Hours (2010) 720p
Inheritance (2020) 720p – WEB-DL
Lillian (2019) 720p – WEB-DL
Killbird (2019) 720p – WEB-DL
Last Moment Of Clarity (2020) 720p – AMZN-WEB-DL
- 3.. I would also like to ask If you guys are game to have 5.1 Dolby Digital AC3 audio for all 720p RETAIL-BRrips as well ???
This all will add to the size of the rips, but see !! now instead of hammering a rip, losing details, making it just okish to watch isnt our goal, we want then to be truly high quality at smallest possible size ( with respect to the quality) ,,, whats your view.
- 4.. How many of you are following our twitter handle ?? Is it helping you ?? I am of the opinion to not post rip updates on twitter , just important announcements .. whats your opinion.