|[IMDb Rating]:||6.5/10 (266,435 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Nominated for 1 Oscar|
|[Genre]:||Action | Horror | Sci-Fi|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for monster violence, and for language|
|[Release Date]:||22 May 1992 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||1h 54min|
Directed by David Fincher. With Sigourney Weaver, Charles S. Dutton, Charles Dance, Paul McGann. After her last encounter, Ellen Ripley crash-lands on Fiorina 161, a maximum security prison. When a series of strange and deadly events occur shortly after her arrival, Ripley realizes that she has brought along an unwelcome visitor.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.
The original ALIEN trilogy is definitely among the all-time top 10 of sci-fi films. I experienced it at the movies, on VHS, on DVD and on BluRay – and I still can’t get enough of it. Need to see it again and again.
“I may be synthetic, but I am not stupid.” 😉
“Resurrection” and the reboot with “Prometheus” and “Covenant” felt strange, though. Somehow too far off the original approach.
Yet, everybody should have a Xenomorph as a pet … 😉