|[IMDb Rating]:||7.6/10 (351,259 votes)|
|[Awards]:||2 wins & 3 nominations|
|[Genre]:||Action | Adventure | Thriller|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for strong violence and pervasive strong language|
|[Language]:||English | German | Romanian|
|[Release Date]:||19 May 1995 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 8min|
Originally encioded way back on June 29th 2009, ry low bitarte might not be that decent 😉 but it was done for the low bandwidth and slow internet connections nearly 11 years back
Directed by John McTiernan. With Bruce Willis, Jeremy Irons, Samuel L. Jackson, Graham Greene. John McClane and a Harlem store owner are targeted by German terrorist Simon Gruber in New York City, where he plans to rob the Federal Reserve Building.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.