|[IMDb Rating]:||8.0/10 (79,787 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Won 1 Oscar|
|[Genre]:||Drama | Romance|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated PG for thematic elements and brief smoking.|
|[Language]:||English | French|
|[Release Date]:||25 December 2019 (USA)|
|[Release Runtime]:||2h 15min|
Directed by Greta Gerwig. With Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen. Jo March (Saoirse Ronan) reflects back and forth on her life, telling the beloved story of the March sisters – four young women each determined to live life on her own terms.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.
remakes can be good if done right and although i have not seen this one yet this feels it could be good. having a beautiful cast does not hurt either!