|[IMDb Rating]:||8.7/10 (44,402 votes)|
|[Awards]:||Nominated for 10 Oscars|
|[Genre]:||Drama | War|
|[MPAA/Certificate]:||Rated R for violence, some disturbing images, and language|
|[Language]:||English | French | German|
|[Country]:||UK | USA|
|[Release Date]:||10 January 2020 (USA)|
|[Subtitles]:||muxed : english transcript|
|[Release Runtime]:||1h 59min|
For the ones gripped by the Oscar fever 🙂
Directed by Sam Mendes. With Dean-Charles Chapman, George MacKay, Daniel Mays, Colin Firth. Two young British soldiers during the First World War are given an impossible mission: deliver a message deep in enemy territory that will stop 1,600 men, and one of the soldiers’ brothers, from walking straight into a deadly trap.
Link Password: 300mbunited
RAR Password: ultrascorp
▶ Encoder’s Notes
Although small sized re-encoding is a flawed concept, we always strive very hard to preserve MAXIMUM DETAILS with our releases. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy working on them 🙂
▶ Download Guide
After 5 seconds, click CONTINUE button which appears on top-right of the page and it takes you to rtify page.
Enter the password to access the links.
• PASSWORD/CRC Errors: re-download the files showing errors while unraring
• Single and Multiple 100mb Links: as one of our Goals is to provide support to Low-bandwidth users
• Use HJ-Split to join .001, .002 files
• Comments may be closed. There is no LOGIN functionality.
• Use Contact Form to convey dead links and suggestions, we ll try our best.
• ALL WE ASK FOR is your support. That’s it.